We are thankful for all who share our passion and are partnering with us with their prayers and commitment in giving. You make it possible.International Partners Local Partners
Our trusted partners are our greatest encouragement. Living in-country, they understand the need, culture, and process that would take us years to grasp. They are working to provide solutions for safe and sustainable water sources. If it’s an orphanage in the Ivory Coast or a school in Tanzania they are ready to serve as we give. The wells cost more than the money donated. Their time, sacrifice, love and commitment accomplishes the work. We have seen the success of these water projects and the improvements that they make. The health of the community changes, the long walks are eliminated and the joy radiates around the new well.
The Africa Oasis Project
The Africa Oasis Project’s mission is to bring clean water and Jesus the “Living Water” to the physically and spiritually thirsty across Africa. This organization is an aggressive effort to respond to the critical problem of inadequate and unsafe water throughout Africa.
A compassionate outreach of the Assemblies of God World Missions they partner with a network of 45,000 local congregations as community touch points. They specialize in deep borehole wells that reach the most desperate in many desert locations. The wells are usually located near a village church and are maintained by the church parishioners. The well is made available to everyone in the community. Fresh water changes their today and the “Living Water” Jesus changes their eternity.
Marion Medical Missions Shallow Well Program
Marion Medical Missions is an ecumenical, Christian, front-line, hands-on, non-profit organization that focuses on building shallow wells in Malawi, Tanzania and Zambia. For more than 30 years, their purpose is to share the love of Christ by providing a sustainable source of safe drinking water.
They partner with the village community to build the wells. The well is inexpensive to build and can be placed in the most remote areas. The villagers dig the well and supply the kiln dried brick, sand, clay and gravel. MMM supplies the concrete and pumps that are made in country and volunteers come from America to help with the pump installations. MMM is committed to empower the users to manage and maintain their wells so they will continue to give them clean, safe water for many years. It’s an amazing group.
Digging Wells With Our Feet
We are thankful for all who share our passion and are partnering with us with their prayers and commitment in giving. You make it possible.
Other Local Partners
Here are some ways friends have partnered with us with fundraisers. Be a partner and join the effort to raise friends and funds for Clean Water. What is your fundraiser idea? Just Do It! “Every Dollar Digs!”
- Annual Oasis Road Race, a 10K, 5K, Fun Run to benefit Africa Oasis Project “Digging Wells With Our Feet”- Children’s Department of the Georgia District Assemblies of God and hundreds of runners from across the state of Georgia
- “BuyBellabeads” Jewelry – Bonnie Penniman
- Georgia Business Service, Inc., Printing & Copy Center, Griffin, Georgia – Cayla and Arlene
- Lingering Memories Antiques and Collectibles Mall, Sale of items donated to Wells of Hope International – Tim and Dawn Hunter, Owners
- Mary Kay Products donated for fundraisers – Cindy Lockhart
- Ms. Donna Speaks Blog Talk Radio – promoting our mission, raising awareness and making new friends for Wells of Hope International
- “Premier Designs” Jewelry, Annual “March on a Mission” Party – Holley Butkovich
- Sign Solutions of East Atlanta – Conyers, Ga.
- The Westminster Schools – Christmas “Alternative Gift Fair” with Andrea Corley
- “Thirty-One Gifts” Party With a Purpose – Ryan Corley
- “Your Town Magazine” publishing articles about Wells of Hope International to raise awareness and new friends – Danny and Cindy Lockhart
Make a Difference
No one should die from drinking dirty water. A child dies every 90 seconds from preventable water borne diseases…stop the clock with your donation.
Give the gift of safe water today.